Annoyed of the “shake to undo”-function in iOS? Here is the solution: This little tweak lets you disable “shake to undo”. It comes with a SBSettings-Toggle; you can toggle within apps without having to restart it. Need help jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod Touch? Then check out these guides.
With dozens of Game of the Year awards under his belt, Duke remains the King of Action. Larger than life action is what Duke is all about, mixed with humor and innovative explosive action in this 20+ hour game.
Los Angeles. Under attack by aliens intent on stealing our chicks for breeding. Duke Nukem springs into action dealing damage like only he can, making his “insightful” comments along the way. If you’ve never played a Duke game, this is your chance to see why he’s been a fan favorite since 1991, with over 18 original Duke Nukem games since that time. Duke Nukem is not the typical faceless hero — he’s an in-your-face hero who has a personality that doesn’t quit. Yes, it’s a B-movie plot, but that’s what makes it fun!
Name: Duke Nukem 3D | Download from: App Store | Price: Free
Long long time ago in the Stone Age, the only way to survive is to fight with other tribes for the limited land and resources. You have to master your weapons and win the epic battles to secure your leadership among the tribes! Stone Wars is a turned-based strategy game with a twist. It offers a unique gaming experience that combines strategy, platform elements and puzzle solving all-in-one.
- Many different game modes to suit everyone.
- Arcade mode: turn-based missions with challenging objectives.
- vs Mode (Internet): play with people over the Internet.
- vs Mode (WIFI/Bluetooth): play with your friend over WIFI network or Bluetooth.
- vs Mode (1P vs CPU): have fun with an computer controlled team.
- vs Mode (1P vs 2P): play with your friends on the same device.
- Training mode: physics puzzles with 5 different weapons. Each weapon has its set of puzzle levels.
- Realistic physics (powered by Box2D).
- 3D pre-rendered fluid character animations.
- Beautiful original soundtracks.
Name: Stone Wars | Download from: App Store | Price: Free
Intense multiplayer action that starts simple and gets incredibly complex. Test your skills against other players online or practice up against the computer. Drop boxes and try to connect 4 in a row to earn points. Whichever player reaches the 4 point limit first wins. If you link more than 4 boxes you will get bonus points, but be careful not to let your opponent get the bonus points. Remember, when the screen fills with boxes the bottom row explodes, can you out think your opponent?
Name: Blast4 | Download from: App Store | Price: Free
Data Counter for the iPhone is an cellular data counting app for user to keep track of their data usage within a period. Good for those who need to keep track of their data usage such that they dont exceed their allocated data volume. This app is compatible with firmware 3.x and iOS4
Name: Data Counter | Download from: Cydia | Price: 3$
The ultimate classic battleship multiplayer game, sink your opponent’s ships before they can sink yours! Fast paced single and multiplayer action with leaderboards and achievements powered by GameCenter.
- Multiplayer mode for playing against others online in real time over wifi or 3G.
- Single player mode to play against the computer.
- Two taps and you are playing someone online.
- Achievements and leaderboards via GameCenter.
- Play your GameCenter friends instantly.
- Compare your skill and achievements against your friends.
- In game multiplayer chat.
- Retina optimized graphics.
- Explosions (cool).
- Epic battles on the high seas (Yar!).
- Hours of fun.
Name: FleetMaster | Download from: App Store | Price: Free