Looks like pod2g has done it again and the untethered jailbreak for iOS is complete. Now we just have to wait for him to make it available.
Archive for the “Jailbreak News” Category
According to pod2g blog, iPhone 4S and iPad2 owners will be able to jailbreak very soon.
Jan 12 2012
pod2g has recently updated his blog to say that “there should be nothing left blocking for the A5 jailbreak”. He goes on to say that “now it should be a matter of days, Still no precise ETA of course.”
Nov 10 2011
This video will show you How To Enable Hidden Android Style Auto Correct Bar in iOS 5.
Nov 10 2011
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isn’t registered you’ll have to press cancel and then it will open)
5. Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.
Try this at your own risk!
Nov 09 2011
Just a reminder for those that want to jailbreak their iOS 5 devices to not upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 ( iOS 5.0.1 will be released in a few weeks)
Oct 30 2011
Oct 29 2011
A few days ago, MuscleNerd from the iPhone Dev Team tweeted out images of an iPhone 4S jailbreak and a video of an iPad 2 jailbreak for iOS 5 / iOS 5.0. This is a very early jailbreak and we don’t know if it’s untethered or tethered. More information should be out in the coming weeks.