iPhone 4S and iPad 2 owners can finally jailbreak their devices. The long awaited untethered jailbreak for your device is now available. Get it here. Check out the instructions and video after the break.
Archive for the “Jailbreak News” Category
Jan 21 2012
Jan 18 2012
As we get closer to a jailbreak for the iOS devices, there seems to be some conflicting inoformation regarding whether users should update to 5.0.1 or not.
Looks like pod2g has done it again and the untethered jailbreak for iOS is complete. Now we just have to wait for him to make it available.
According to pod2g blog, iPhone 4S and iPad2 owners will be able to jailbreak very soon.
Jan 12 2012
pod2g has recently updated his blog to say that "there should be nothing left blocking for the A5 jailbreak". He goes on to say that "now it should be a matter of days, Still no precise ETA of course."
Nov 10 2011
This video will show you How To Enable Hidden Android Style Auto Correct Bar in iOS 5.
Nov 10 2011
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isn’t registered you’ll have to press cancel and then it will open)
5. Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.
Try this at your own risk!
Nov 09 2011
Just a reminder for those that want to jailbreak their iOS 5 devices to not upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 ( iOS 5.0.1 will be released in a few weeks)