Have you ever wanted to control your iOS device through your PC? Many iPhone users who have, use software like MyMobiler (http://mymobiler.com/) to control the phone through windows PC. Here is one solution by veency (for jailbreak devices only!) that will do the same thing. The only difference is that veency requires a WiFi connection.
Archive for the “How To / Guides” Category
Feb 10 2012
Feb 07 2012
Have you ever experienced low memory on your iPhone and want to squeeze everything out of your memory. There is a way to get rid of some unnecessary files like other language files. Here is one solution (for jailbroken iPhones only!)
Nov 13 2011
In this video Neill sw-boxes very own tech expert shows you guys how to teardown your iphone 4 s, with his patient manner and good general knowledge you should find this tutorial very helpful,
Nov 11 2011
Jailbreak 5.0.1 on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Using redsn0w 0.9.9b8. This jailbreak is tethered and you will have to boot tethered every time your device turns off.
Nov 10 2011
This video will show you How To Enable Hidden Android Style Auto Correct Bar in iOS 5.
Nov 10 2011
1. Download iBackupBot
2. Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
3. Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
4. Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isn’t registered you’ll have to press cancel and then it will open)
5. Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
6. Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupbot.
Try this at your own risk!
Nov 04 2011