Feb 04 2013
Posted by: Alihassan Mahdi in Jailbreak guides, Jailbreak News, tags: evasion, iOS, jailbreak
Here is the tutorial how you can jailbreak your device using evasion jailbreak . The jailbreak works on devices running iOS 6, 6.0.1 and 6.1 and on the following devices :
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2
- iPad with Retina display 3rd and 4th Generation
- iPad Mini
- 2nd Generation Apple TV (support coming soon in Seas0nPass)
Before beginning the jailbreak process :
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
- Download the Evasi0n software on your PC and open it .
- Connect your iDevice to the PC and click "Jailbreak" . The process will now begin .
- Halfway through the process , you will be asked to open a new application called "Jailbreak" . You'll find it on your device's homescreen , tap it and the jailbreak will continue.
- Once the jailbreak will finish , you'll see a "Done" message . Your device will restart automatically several times .
- After the restart , a white background with an Evasi0n logo will appear . You'll see few messages such as "Setting up Cydia" , "Clearing SpringBoard cache" . Have patience and let it finish .
Congratulations! Your device will restart again with Cydia installed!
Follow us on Facebook:
Newer Posts >> Today’s iPhone 5 wallpapers 04/02/2013
Older Posts << Today’s iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 wallpapers 04/02/2013