Posted by: Pece Andonoski in iPad apps, iPhone apps, Reviews, Video, tags: free, ios game, Video Review
Commando Jack, a great tower defense game by Chillingo is free for a limited time. Hurry up!
Check the video review after the break.
- Seamlessly mixes tower defense with first-person-shooter gameplay. Totally unique.
- Stunning graphics, destroy the invaders in full 3D.
- Use well thought-out tactics as you place turrets, slow the enemy down then take them out.
- Tons of levels make for hours of gameplay.
- Three stars to collect on each level, go back and replay each level to get them all.
- Universal build; plays great on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Commando Jack is designed for both iPhone and iPad and is available from the App Store for free for a limited time.