Posted by: Pece Andonoski in iOS News, tags: iOS 6.0.1
Apple released iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This update brings bug fixes and performance improvement.
Check the full changelog after the break.
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
iPhone 5 owners updating from their devices will have to install an "Updater" app (fixes the bug that prevents the iPhone 5 from installing updates OTA) and will be able to continue with the installation process.
Note: There are reports from users that updated their devices to iOS 6.0.1 that Facebook app is constantly crashing after the update.