Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Reviews, Video, iPad apps, iPhone apps, tags: ios game, Video Review
Lane Splitter is free for a limited time. Hurry up!
Check the video review after the break.
How to play:
- Tilt your phone/tablet to steer left and right
- Stay away from cars, walls, and cops
- Touch the screen to wheelie and perform other special abilities
- Pick up coins to earn money for awesome items
- Hang on for dear life!
- Crazy addictive gameplay with ultra smooth tilt controls
- 9 different characters to play, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay!
- Eye popping high definition 3D graphics
- Environments that change every day you play
- Lifelike character animations and physics
- Global leaderboards
- Facebook integration: compete with your friends for top score and post brags to your wall
- Awesome realistic sound effects recorded from real motorcycles, including a sport bike, chopper, dirt bike, and a cafe racer!
Lane Splitter is a universal app designed for both iPhone and iPad and it’s free for a limited time from the App Store.