Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Video, iPad apps, iPhone apps, tags: ios game, Video Review
Luxor 2, a marble shooting-puzzle game, is free for a limited time. Hurry up!
Check the gameplay video after the break.
- 88 explosively challenging and gorgeously 3D-rendered levels
- Four levels of difficulty, including the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus
- Over 80 new statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage
- Work your way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh by improving your rank
- Three stimulating modes of play, including Survival and Practice modes
- 13 explosive power-ups, including the new Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help shoot down the oncoming enemy spheres
- 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage
Luxor 2 is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 3.1 or later. Download Luxor2 from the App Store for free for a limited time.