Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Reviews, Video, iPad apps, iPhone apps, tags: Display Recorder, ios app, Review
Display Recorder records your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad screen in real time. You can now easily record what’s going on on your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad screen. Check the video review after the break.
List of features available on DisplayRecorder:
- Records directly to high quality H264 mp4.
- Records both video & audio.
- On-device YouTube uploading.
- Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
- Adjustable audio quality settings.
- Export recorded video to Photo Library.
- Hardware accelerated video encoding.
DisplayRecorder is available in the App Store for $1.99, let’s see how long it stays there!