Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Video, iPad apps, iPhone apps, tags: free, ios games, stringz
StringZ HD is free for a limited time. Hurry up!
Check the gameplay video after the break.
“Z” is a cute blue alien that got trapped in a spatial wreckwhile exploring his galaxy. Your mission is to draw a path for “Z” back to his rocket creating a unique combination of strings and elastics over which “Z” will roll over or bounce. String and elastic are limited so use them wisely. On the way down try to catch all three stars to score and unlock new Planets with more challenging levels.
- 4 Planets, 80 Levels and 240 stars to collect.
- New Bonus Levels!
- Unique gameplay, great graphics and music.
- Use your perception of physics to draw a path for “Z” .
- Collect as many stars as you can. Two are easy but to get all three you’ll have to use your neuronz!
- The less string you use more score you get.
- Gamecenter with Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Collectibles (Ztamps) shareable on Facebook.
- Universal Version!
- Zoom in and out for precision drawing.
- Remembers best solution for each level
StringZ HD is universal app compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and requires iOS 4.3 or later. Download StringZ HD from the App Store for free for a limited time.