Posted by: Pece Andonoski in Reviews, Video, iPad apps, iPhone apps, tags: cut the rope, iOS, iPad app, iphone game
Both the iPad (HD) and iPhone versions of Cut the Rope: Experiments are FREE for a limited time. Hurry up!
Check the video review after the break.
Cut the Rope: Experiments is a follow-up to ZeptoLab’s award-winning mobile game Cut the Rope, and features the familiar little monster Om Nom who is discovered by a mad (but not bad) scientist determined to study his candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments.
- 150 new experiments (levels) across 6 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 6 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, Bath Time, and Handy Candy
- New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, water, and robo arms!
- New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
- Find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album and share it on Facebook or Twitter
- New achievements and leaderboards - compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!