Reckless racing is back again with 18 different, highly detailed, upgradeable vehicles ranging from dirt buggies to the fastest supercars. Given the vast selection of vehicles, 24 variations of circuits are available for you to race, crash, and slide around. Tune your car with a variety of different parts to match your driving style, whether you want your tyres blowing smoke sideways, or you prefer to drive in an orderly fashion, there’s a car to suit you for both the dirt and tarmac!
Unlike Recklass Racing, the second verison includes many more features to keep your gaming going. And at £2.99 (approx $5) you can’t go wrong for a quality game like this. A larger iPad verison is also available and online multiplayer is smooth through both WiFi and 3G! At a personal opinion, if you’re into racing whilst doing a few stunts either way (*Ken Block style*) then this is a game that you should highly consider purchasing!
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
- Languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano.
Name: Reckless Racing 2 | Download From iTunes | Price £2.99/$5