Posted by: Phat^Trance in iPhone apps (Cydia), iPhone apps - 8$, iPhone News
You love your iPhone as much as we do? You text all the time? Want more features? Then biteSMS is for you, with lots of extra features like smileys, Quick Reply, Quick Compose, privacy, scheduled SMS, passcode lock, delivery reports, signatures, and much more!
You can simply use biteSMS as a souped-up replacement to the built-in Messaging application, and send messages via your mobile carrier as you normally do.
- It's all about the NEW LOOK Quick Reply, including contact picture and timestamp - really COOL and great animations, check it out!!!
- Added Activator support, done nicely of course.
- Added back the delivery prefix feature (removed in Release 4.7) - mostly for UK O2 users. So biteSMS now supports the iPhoneDelivery application and Prefixes.
- When pressing Quick List with only one message pending, Quick Reply will now open, so less touch events.
- In the biteSMS app, the contact pictures now have nice rounded corners.
- Improved the speed of touch events and animations when using Quick Reply and Quick Compose buttons.
- Improved Privacy support in the new Quick Reply.
- You can now tap the Quick List icon when a Quick Reply is displayed - this in effect does a Later action for you.
- For Google "ad clicks" that result in the display of a web page we no longer exit out of biteSMS, but instead render the web page inside biteSMS.
- Fixed up bugs with the "Currently Used" messages counter for messages sent via your mobile carrier.
- Fixed up a bunch of other bugs and inconsistences.
Just to let you know that for the upcoming Apple Firmware 4.0 Release in June, biteSMS will be ready! We have completed most of the work, and are in the final testing stages. So expect a biteSMS release 4.9 very soon!
Need help jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod Touch? Check out this these guides
Name: biteSMS 4.8 | Download from: Cydia, via bigboss repo